If you are looking for Charter Vets Price List 2022, then you came to the right page. Here we will provide the latest updated rates of Charter Vets clinic and also the services they provided.
Charter Vets Hospital Barnstaple United Kingdom
Charter Vets, while one of the most respected practices to operate in the southwest of England, continues to adhere to its core values and operate in the same way that established the practice almost twenty years ago.
In addition to Charter Vets, they also have a caring and compassionate team of support staff and nurses who strive to provide the best possible care to their clients and their pets from the start of their relationship to the very end.
Charter Vets Services
- The receptionists and nurses are friendly and helpful
- The prevention of disease, vaccinations, and parasite control
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases that are accurate and efficient
- An important aspect of pet healthcare is dedicated dental suites
- Modern veterinary hospital with a separate ward for dogs, cats, and exotic pets
- Intensive patient care, anesthesia, and pain management
- Providing diagnostic imaging consulting services
- A hydrotherapy facility is also available
Charter Vets Hospital Prices in the UK
You can keep your pet healthy and happy by signing up to Charter Vets for just £14.99 a month, and take advantage of the following exclusive benefits:
- Annual Vaccination for Kennel Cough (for dogs)
- Veterinary nurses check-up every six months for fleas and worms
- 20% off neutering
- You can get 10% off all vet products and fees
- Trimming nails
- Save 20% on selected lifetime care medications
- Dental plans with fixed prices
- Rabbit vaccinations against VHD1 and VHD2 And much more!
Charter Vets Timings, Address & Contact Numbers
|Monday – Friday||8:30 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
Phone Number: 01271 371115
Note: During the night or at the weekend, when Charter Vet clinics are closed, you can call MiNightVet Barnstaple on 01271 318050 at any time in case of an emergency.